Cannot edit notes in a specific record from Mac. I can do so on my iPhone by pressing "Tap to Edit"

Options
bwofford
bwofford
Community Member

One of my 1P records has three paragraphs in the Notes field, viewable when I look at the record. When I attempt to edit the notes, only the first paragraph appears. I can do this from my iPhone, by pressing "Tap to Edit."

1Password Version: 7.9.2
Extension Version: 2.2.3
OS Version: 12.2

Comments

• Hi @bwofford:

I'm sorry you're running into trouble here. I think taking a closer look at the item in question might be the best bet here.

To protect your privacy, this would be best discussed over email. Please send us an email at support+forum@1password.com. Include:

• A screenshot of this item in edit view from your Mac. Hide any personal information. Take a screenshot on your Mac - Apple Support
    • If this occurs on other items, or just this one. For example, if you add three paragraphs of text to the Notes field in another item, does the same issue occur?
    • A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/127019/cannot-edit-notes-in-a-specific-record-from-mac-i-can-do-so-on-my-iphone-by-pressing-tap-to-edit#latest
    • Your username: bwofford

After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot with a support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to connect your conversation here, with your email thread. Thanks!

Jack

• bwofford
    bwofford
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your reply, Jack. Later in the day, I reopened 1P to update a different record and the behavior was normal. I checked the record that prompted my query and it, too, behaved normally. Obviously I cannot account for that one-time experience but I will definitely refer back to this exchange if I observe the behavior going forward. I make extensive use of the Notes field, as 1P has evolved as my go-to platform for much more than just passwords! Cheers.

• @bwofford

I'm happy to hear that everything is working again. If the issue returns then please let us know and we can investigate further. 😊

This discussion has been closed.