I added a new item in the win10 version and it shows English, but the language I set is chinese

Options

I added a new item in the win10 version and it shows English, but the language I set is Simplified Chinese,I looked at the addition of the web version and the addition of the ios version and the browser plug-in, all of which are normal Chinese, only the win10 version of the software is displayed in English,Hope you can help me out, thanks

1Password Version: 8.5.0
Extension Version: 2.2.3
OS Version: win10

Comments

• Hello @chouxiang99, thank you for sharing this with us. We know that we have more work to do when it comes to localization and language support, and improvements are coming. Thank you for letting us know about these specifics - we will make sure this gets fixed!

• chouxiang99
    chouxiang99
    Community Member
    Options

hello @PeterG_1P ,Thank you for your answer. I hope to see the software version that can be fully Chinese-made as soon as possible, because this really affects the experience of use. At the same time, the software is really easy to use. I hope the software will get better and better.

• Thank you @chouxiang99, and you have our promise - we will take this seriously. We hope to impress you with future updates!

This discussion has been closed.