Community Member

How can I change this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 15.3.1
Referrer: forum-search:iPad Pro 1Password logs out after each usage

Comments

• Hello @johnrjury! 👋

I'm sorry to hear that you're running into an issue with 1Password on your iPad Pro. Do you mean that the 1Password app is locking after you switch away to a different app? Is I understood correctly then you can stop 1Password from automatically locking by following these steps:

1. Open and unlock the 1Password app.
    2. Tap on Settings.
    3. Tap on Security.
    4. Turn off "Lock on Exit".

Let me know if that helps. 😊

• johnrjury
    johnrjury
    Community Member
    Options

“Lock on Exit” turned off. Works fine on iPhone and iPad Mini?

• @johnrjury

Thank you for the reply. So that I can better understand the situation, can you tell me a little more about what you're seeing on your iPad? Are you being asked for your account password repeatedly when you open the main 1Password app or when you fill a login into another app? Do you already have either Touch ID or Face ID enabled for 1Password?

I look forward to hearing from you. 😊

• johnrjury
    johnrjury
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, every time I use 1Password I have to login. My iPad Pro does not have Touch ID , but I have tried Face ID enabled and off.

• @johnrjury

Thank you for the reply. So that we can investigate further, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.