Two Accounts and Two Chrome Profiles

Options
JLester73
JLester73
Community Member

We just signed up for 1Password Business and I have a 1Password personal account. I also use two Chrome profiles on my Windows computer. The computer has the Windows app installed and both Chrome profiles have the extension. I can't seem to be able to sign into my second Chrome profile to both accounts, it only takes the first account. When I try to add the second account, it launches the app, but I'm already signed into the app to both accounts. It's like I get in a loop where the extension in the second Chrome profile never gets confirmation back from the app that I am signed in. I removed the extension, added it back, but I still have the same problem.

1Password Version: 8.5.0.32500
Extension Version: 2.3.0
OS Version: Windows 10 Enterprise

Comments

• Hey @JLester73:

Great question, and I'd like to apologize for the delay. Just as a quick first step, in the profile where only one 1Password account has been signed in properly, if you toggle "Integrate with 1Password desktop app" off in 1Password settings (right click the 1Password icon in Chrome's toolbar > Settings), quit Chrome, and then toggle it back on, does that improve your state of play? Let me know!

Jack

• JLester73
    JLester73
    Community Member
    Options

It actually seems to be a problem when Duo is enabled on one of the accounts. You seem to get in a loop when integration is turned on and can never get logged in to the Duo-protected account. I had to turn off integration, login separately to both accounts, and then turn integration back on. Support said that they are aware of this being an issue.

This discussion has been closed.