How to export selected entries in 1Password 8?

Options
13»

Comments

• r3r344r4
    r3r344r4
    Community Member
    Options

I have considered it :) Some of those credentials are for applications in airgapped environments.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@r3r344r4

Thank you for the reply. I've passed along your request regarding the ability to export just selected items, as well as your use case, to the Product team. 🙂

-Dave

ref: PB-33728967

• rjpdx
    rjpdx
    Community Member
    Options

Please add another vote for this feature. This seems like it should be a priority.

• @rjpdx

Thank you for adding your voice! I've passed along your feedback to our product team. 🙂

-Dave

ref: 34945568

• JoaoPM
    JoaoPM
    Community Member
    Options

Please add another vote for this feature.
    Hard to understand how for the past 2 years the feedback keeps being "passed along" to the product team and such a simple functionality, available in previous versions, is still missing ... maybe there is a commercial reason to NOT implement this?
    Some transparency on the real reasons would be appreciated.
    Thanks

• @JoaoPM

Thanks for the feedback! Can you tell me a little more about your need for a selective export feature?

Some transparency on the real reasons would be appreciated.

Our product and development teams hear everyone's requests and seriously consider all comments and suggestions that are passed to them. Features are implemented based on a variety of factors that include things like available development resources, open issues and bugs that also need attention, and our existing product roadmap.

I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

-Dave

ref: 37910585