Feature request: Expiry date field

Options
13»

Comments

• komrad
    komrad
    Community Member
    Options

That fixed it! I always wondered what to do with tokens or passwords where there isn't a username , only a secret.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@komrad

I'm happy that my suggestion helped. 🙂

-Dave

• Dave_1P
    Options

@Andrew42

Your requests and feedback are important and are never ignored. Which features are implemented (and when) depends on a variety of factors that include: consideration for our existing product roadmap and planned features, urgent bug fixes that need to be prioritized over feature requests, available development resources, other customer feedback, and more.

Our product team considers every request but isn't able to guarantee which requests will be put into development or how quickly they'll be released.

-Dave

• Andrew42
    Andrew42
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for your response. If your list of considerations is in priority other customer feedback is pretty far down the list. It isn't as though the expiry date request is recent. Whence my comment that it is taking too long to percolate up to where something is actually implemented. I live in hope.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@Andrew42

The list isn't necessarily in order of priority and customer feedback is always taken into consideration when planning the product roadmap. My colleagues and I on the support team will continue to make sure that the product team hears that you'd like to see expiry dates become available in more types of items. 🙂

-Dave

ref: PB-39423766