Access to the vault?

Options
Ktcameron
Ktcameron
Community Member

How do you access your vault? Im so new to this its confusing? It gives me notifications but I dont know how to use the app. Thank you for your help ❤

Comments

• MikeMoment
    MikeMoment
    Community Member
    edited May 2022
    Options

@Ktcameron I'm not sure I understand what exactly you're having trouble with, but maybe this helps...

If you've already registered an account and want to start using 1Password on your devices, then you'll want to go to the downloads page to install the apps.

If you've registered an account and installed the apps and want to know how to switch access between vaults in the apps, then generally it is done by clicking either the 1Password logo or the all vaults icon (circle with colourful panelling). For example, in my Windows 10 1Password app I will click the "All Vaults (x vaults)" section in the top left below the app toolbar to select specific vaults. If that's not helpful, perhaps some of these knowledgebase articles will help.

You might also like to read through the Get started with 1Password knowledgebase article, Get to know 1Password for Windows, or Get to know 1Password for iOS.

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.