How do I move my primary vault from Dropbox to Google Drive?

Options
Shesteve
Shesteve
Community Member

I just want to make sure that I don't mess this up, and it seems like a pretty straightforward action. I'm surprised that I'm not finding any info on this in the knowledge base, so I'm asking for some guidance to make sure I do it right. Thanks!

1Password Version: 7.9.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:move primary vault from Dropbox to Google Drive

Comments

• Hi @Shesteve:

Google Drive is not a supported method for syncing standalone vaults. Our focus now is 1Password memberships, and 1Password 8 (available now for Mac, Windows, and Linux, and in early access on iOS and Android) only supports 1Password memberships. 1Password 7 still supports standalone vaults, however, iCloud and Dropbox are the only supported sync options.

One of our founders, Dave, spoke a bit here about why we're moving exclusively to 1Password memberships: The future of local/standalone vaults

As he mentions there, we're offering some great deals if you'd like to migrate to a 1Password account. To get the ball rolling on that, please email support+tradein@1password.com with a link to this thread, and one of my colleagues will be able to help you out via email.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.