Can I run multiple Kubernetes Operators under the same Secrets Automation workflow?
Hi 1Password community,
I am laying out the infrastructure for our secrets management solution and would like to use multiple Kubernetes Operators and Connect servers.
Here is my approach in 1Password:
1. Create a Secrets Automation workflow called Development
2. Create a token called Kubernetes Operator A
3. Create a token called Kubernetes Operator B
Here is my infrastructure:
1. Kubernetes cluster A running the Helm chart 1Password Connect server and Operator using the Secrets Automation workflow "Development" 1password-credentials.json and token "Kubernetes Operator A"
2. Kubernetes cluster B running the Helm chart 1Password Connect server and Operator using the Secrets Automation workflow "Development" 1password-credentials.json and token "Kubernetes Operator B"
Here is my expectation:
I am able to run multiple Kubernetes Operators under a single Connect server.
Like my question suggests, is this infrastructure possible? I dont see anywhere in the documentation that mentions Connect servers have to be 1 to 1 with Kubernetes clusters running a Connect server.
1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Connect server with 2 kubernetes operator