MAC 10.15.7 two icons in upper right system tray.

Options
JimImWa
JimImWa
Community Member

I have been using 1Password for many years (maybe 7+). About a year ago two icons for Safari extension appeared in upper right corner of screen. And a "Welcome to 1 Password..... Subscribe" dialog box started interfering with logins. Can't close it, only minimize. Now the "open mini 1Password" (extensions) dialog box won't supply passwords either., just set on top of login entries. At this point I can't even open 1Password. 1Password is working fine on iPhone and Ipad. And still syncing with the MAC. But now useless and interfering with MAC Safari login dialog boxes. Is it possible to uninstall are reinstall 1Password to fix this? If I try will I loose all the data in 1Password? MAC OS 10.15.7

1Password Version: ?
Extension Version: ?
OS Version: MAC OS 10.15.7
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:MAC 10.15.7 two icons in upper right system tray

Comments

• JimImWa
    JimImWa
    Community Member
    Options

And to add.... If I'm in Safari, and go to extensions. None appear. Instead I'm directed to the app store for extensions..

• JimImWa
    JimImWa
    Community Member
    Options

And one more bit of info.... from Finder I have two versions of 1Password. 1Password.app 6.89 and 1Password7.app 7.9.5 I doubt that I purchased version 7. hmmm.

• Hi @JimImWa:

Thanks for reaching out, as well as being a fan of 1Password for so long. Since it seems like you have a few versions of 1Password on your Mac, getting in touch with us directly via email at support+tradein@1password.com would be best. Our dedicated migrations team will be able to take a closer look and get you all set up with a 1Password membership. Include a link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/131549/mac-10-15-7-two-icons-in-upper-right-system-tray#latest and your username: JimImWa in your email. After sending it in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our helpful robot assistant, with a support ID that looks like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to make sure your email has gotten to the right place.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.