Read first: Previous version support information

Crashes until update to 7.9.832

finwefinwe
Community Member
edited July 20 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I am experiencing crashes since my 1Password was updated to the last version (7.9.832). Primarily when working with mini app through Firefox classic extension.

I'm guessing those are crashes - tray icon duplicates when the app is restarted and disappears on mouseover. Also, the version remains the same.

I have the diagnostic report ready to send as soon as I receive the issue ident.

1Password Version: 7.9.832
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Browser:_ Firefox

Comments

• ag_mike_dag_mike_d

Team Member

Hello @finwe, I'm sorry to hear about the crashing you've been experiencing with 1Password for Windows 7.9.832.

Thanks for preparing a diagnostics report ahead of time. Can you please send this via email to [email protected] so we can help to investigate?

Can you also include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox. Thank you!

• finwefinwe
    Community Member

OK, thanks, just sent.

• ag_mike_dag_mike_d

Team Member

Thanks @finwe, we'll be in touch shortly.

ref: EJD-78837-242

• CrashDDLCrashDDL
    Community Member

I have experienced the same thing. Constant crashes, several a day. Never once before this update.
    I have sent the diagnostics report to the email address.
    I hope you guys can fix this soon...

• Jack.P_1PJack.P_1P

Team Member

Hi @CrashDDL:

It looks like we've recently replied to your email as well.

Jack

ref: BYM-17351-312

• Juiceof2limesJuiceof2limes
    Community Member

I am also seeing this but mainly on first run of the app not subsequent restarts after a crash. Saving or amending an entry causes the crash for me. The update to item appears to save ok before crashing. However once I restart the app, take the same actions it remains stable. Couldn't see anything obvious in the logs as to why it crashed.

• ag_mike_dag_mike_d

Team Member

Hello @Juiceof2limes,

Sorry for the delayed response. If you haven't already, could you also send along a 1Password diagnostics report to [email protected] so we can help to look into this? As mentioned before, please do not share these details in the forums.

As always, if you could include a link to this thread and your forum handle, this will help us when we see your email in our inbox. Thanks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file