ilyakleyman
Community Member

1P8 randomly crashed with the following popup:

"The instruction at 0x00007FF6B57393DE referenced memory at
0x)000EB8018AF000. The memory could not be read"

See attached snapshot.

1Password Version: 8.8.0
Extension Version: 2.3.7
OS Version: Windows 11 (Version 21H2. OS Build 22000.832)
Browser:_ Chrome 104.0.5112.81 (64-bit)

Comments

• Hi @ilyakleyman,

Thanks for your report. I'm sorry to hear of the crash you've experienced with 1Password 8. If after rebooting your device, do you continue to see this type of crashing behaviour or have you seen it since?

If you continue to run into troubles, can you send a 1Password diagnostics report via email to support+windows@1Password.com so we can help to investigate? Please do not post these details in the forums.

If you could also include a link to this thread and your forum handle, this will help us to "connect the dots" when we see your report in our inbox. Thanks!

• amd989
    amd989
    Community Member
    Options

I have a similar error when I try to click the "Scan QR Code" button. It started happening recently. Just submitted the report.

• Hello @amd989,

Thanks for your message and reporting that you've run into a similar error.

Is this reproducible and are you seeing this every time you click the Scan QR Code button? If so, could you please recreate this and send a diagnostics report from your Windows PC:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks!

• ag_mike_d
    edited October 2022
    Options

Hello again @amd989,

Please excuse the prior message, I have located the submitted report and we'll be in touch soon.

ref: FVF-76918-683

This discussion has been closed.