Unable to enable 1Password in Safari

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: 1password 8 is a step back.

Comments

• pthar
    pthar
    Community Member
    Options

v8 is not good. I tried to rollback to v7 and now I can't get the extension to install in safari.........it will blink in the header occasionally however......... what's the deal man? You have a lot of unhappy users with v8 I would like to get back to where I was or I will have to unsubscribe!

• Hello @pthar! 👋

I've split your comment into a separate thread so that we could look into your specific issue. I'm sorry that 1Password 8 didn't click with you, can you tell me a little more about what didn't work for you? I would love to pass along your specific feedback to the team.

I tried to rollback to v7 and now I can't get the extension to install in safari.........it will blink in the header occasionally

With the launch of 1Password 8, 1Password 7 is no longer supported and will only receive important security updates. Although you can continue to use 1Password 7, it’s best to use the latest version of 1Password that includes all the latest features and security updates.

That being said, I'll help with the 1Password 7 issue as far as possible. Are you running into the issue with the extension in Safari on your iPhone/iPad or on your Mac?

-Dave

This discussion has been closed.