Your session has expired. Please sign in again to authenticate 1Password.

Options
13»

Comments

• ogessel
    ogessel
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Joshua_ag

Unfortunately, not solved. Unable to save generated passwords. And even after disabling integration with the app and enabling again, lots of problems. Apart from the save problem (very annoying) 1P keeps on opening new tabs for no reason. Any update planned? Just now it opened another tab, https://prnt.sc/hkLgWrLXLGvl. OMG super frustrating. Hope you can fix this. Windows 11 Chrome Version 110.0.5481.104 (Official Build) (64-bit)

• Hi @ogessel,

Thanks so much for letting us know you are still having trouble, I'm sorry the current fixes have not resolved your issues, we are working on new ones. Let's look more into your specific setup, to ensure our newer fixes will resolve your issues:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/comment/677951/#Comment_677951
    • Your forum username: ogessel
    • If you have two-factor authentication enabled for your 1Password account?
    • If you have 1Password in the browser and 1Password the app connected? (when you unlock 1Password the app does it also unlock the extension?)

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here.  Thanks very much!

• Mooz80
    Mooz80
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

I have the same issue here on Mac, I just sent all the required information to the specified email with files attached. Looking forward to a resolution!

• I'm sorry for the trouble @Mooz80, I hope we can get things back on track for you!

• coolio
    coolio
    Community Member
    Options

I just wanted to share my frustration regarding this issue as I have been experiencing it for months (since Oct/Nov if I remember correctly).

I reached out to support in Jan and provided the requested files and was told it was a known issue and is being looked into. They've suggested disabling 2FA will help/fix this but it's not something I'm comfortable doing given the sensitivity of the data inside a password manager.

The ID is #QPU-42612-975 if it helps.

• Hey @coolio,

Can you let me know which version of 1Password in your browser you have installed?

If the issue is persisting can you try the latest beta version, things should work as expected here:

1. Right click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar and remove the extension
    2. Install the latest beta from here: Use 1Password beta releases.

Let us know how you get on!

• coolio
    coolio
    Community Member
    Options

I'm using 2.6.0 at the moment so I will give the beta version a try. I did see this in an earlier post but saw things weren't any better for @ogessel but fingers crossed I have more luck.

• @coolio, thanks for getting back to me.

Let us know if you continue to have trouble.

• ogessel
    ogessel
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @coolio, it still opens a new tab sometimes for no apparent reason. But now I just leave it and don't enter my password in it. See https://prnt.sc/zQHWnGxzBbQo. Then 1P still works on all tabs etc. but doesn't't annoy me every 5 minutes ;-)

• thomasgregersen
    thomasgregersen
    Community Member
    Options

Im also getting this error with resignin multible times a day.
    ive put the timeout to 300 minutes but that dosent help, and if i leave my pc it has open multible signin tabs in edge browser.
    browser: microsoft edge Version 111.0.1661.44

• Hey @ogessel,

I'm sorry you are still running into trouble, can you let me know which version you are using?

@thomasgregersen,

Can you let me know where you have set your auto lock timer? There are a couple of different places this can be set so I'd just like to check we are on the same page? In addition, can you let me know if you have the 1Password app installed as well as 1Password in your browser?

Thanks!

• thomasgregersen
    thomasgregersen
    Community Member
    Options

im not using the app only browser and its sat in autolock and i just checked and it was resat to 10 minuttes, so guess my problem is because my organisation is controlling that.

• coolio
    coolio
    Community Member
    Options

Over a week on the beta and no prompts! So, so pleased that this appears to be fixed (though I would have appreciated support reaching out given I had raised a ticket regarding this). I'll be sure to post again if it returns but it certainly does appear to be fixed given the frequency I was experiencing it previously.

• @coolio

Sometimes we're able to reproduce issues internally and may not need to ask additional questions. Also a proposed solution in the beta may go back to the drawing board. I always recommend reviewing the release notes when possible. It's nice to hear things are on the positive side for you.

• ogessel
    ogessel
    Community Member
    Options

@Joshua_ag Yesterday I updated the app for Windows 11. That did the trick, and now all my annoying opening tabs and other problems seem to be gone. Fingers crossed, but for now I'm a happy camper.

• I'm so sorry for the delay in getting back to you @ogessel.

Thank you for the update, please let us know if there is anything else we can help with at all.

This discussion has been closed.