Options

@jwa

I'm happy to hear that everything is working as it should again. 🙂

-Dave

• zemd
    zemd
    Community Member
    Options

I'm having the same issue, no other accounts except my own.

• Dave_1P
    Options

@zemd

I'm sorry that you're seeing a similar message. So that we can investigate further, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

• zemd
    zemd
    Community Member
    Options

@Dave_1P [#ZNE-23418-246]

• Dave_1P
    Options

@zemd

Thank you, one of my colleagues will get back to you with step-by-step instructions as soon as they've finished reviewing your diagnostics report.

-Dave

ref: ZNE-23418-246

• joe295759
    joe295759
    Community Member
    Options

@Dave_1P I'm having this same issue too, here's my support id: [#KIP-11672-916]

• @joe295759

I was able to locate your report. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

ref:

• devinmd
    devinmd
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Dave_1P -- I submitted the email with diagnostics to support+forum@1password.com earlier this morning but did not receive an automated response with a support ID. Any suggestions for next steps? Thank you.

• devinmd
    devinmd
    Community Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

@Dave_1P Happy to post that I finally received a support id: #XJG-24659-641.

• @devinmd

Thank you for posting the Support ID, I can confirm that your report made it to the right team and you'll receive an email as soon as possible.

-Dave

ref: XJG-24659-641

This discussion has been closed.