LastPass "Import failed. We cannot perform an import at this time due to changes beyond our control"

pm7
pm7
Community Member
edited February 2023 in 1Password 4 for Windows

What does this arcane error message mean? It prompts me to manually email a diagnostic file to support, which I have done several times without a response. 1Password definately needs to mature its support mechanism. It should have automatically created an email and attached the file. I couldn't even copy the support email address from the error message which was frustrating.

Regardless, please assist with resolving this issue. I tried a csv export and import and that failed as well. Attempting it with my passwords in clear text within the file was against my better judgment. Expunging the file was a hassle, so I do not want to go with that approach again. It's kind of crazy to have to resort to that when password managers are supposed to improve security, not create more risk.

I look forward to your timely response.

1Password Version: 8
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win 11
Browser:_ Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:"Import failed. We cannot perform an import at this time due to changes beyond our control"

Comments

This discussion has been closed.