Blank Safari Extension on macOS Ventura

francoismottaz
francoismottaz
Community Member
edited February 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

Most of the time, 1PW extension for Safari does not work for me. I notice it does not fill fields on a site which I access and I click on the extension icon (which by the way does not remain where I want it) and get a blank dialog telling me that there are "No items in this vault". I can reenable it by disabling reenabling the extension in Safari preferences but it does not last.

1Password Version: 8.9.15
Extension Version: 2.6.0
OS Version: 13.02
Browser:_ Safari
Referrer: forum-search:blank safari extension

Comments

• DHK
    DHK
    Community Member

I have this problem as well.
    1Pass for Mac 8.9.15
    Extension 2.6.0
    Ventura 13.2
    Safari Browser

When I click on a name or pw field in safari the 1pass icon is there, but nothing happens. If I click on the icon at the top of the Safari window it gives me the proper choices... now I did just shut down Safari and restarted it and 1pass worked as expected, so it appears that it is an intermittent problem.

• Hey @francoismottaz,

The behaviour you are describing does not sound right, I think it would be useful if we could take a closer look at some logs and what may be going wrong.

I'd like to ask you to send over a console log from your browser as well as a diagnostics report:

Please attach the reports to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com with a link to this thread.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

@DHK I'm glad things now seem to be working as expected, please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

This discussion has been closed.