OnMail.com not working

Options

1Password can't autofill on mail.onmail.com. Manual copying the password works. 2FA code doesn't autofill. Copy the code from extension and paste in the field, invalid code, writing it manually from extension also invalid. Code only works when manual copied from 1Password ios app and entering it manually on my pc

Proof: 1. https://youtu.be/D5GDfxpx5d0
2. https://youtu.be/njEM9Puu3hA

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.7.0
OS Version: WINDOWS 11 22H2 (22621.1344)
Browser:_ EDGE STABLE LATEST

Comments

• Hey @Scoffbrand,

I have done some testing on the login form and found I was able to fill the fields after saving my login manually, here's how:

1. Go to the log in page
    2. Manually enter your log in details but don't click enter or sign in.
    3. Right click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar and choose 'Save Login'
    4. Give it a title and click Save.
    5. Now refresh the page and see if you are able to fill.

Let me know how you get on with this.

As for the 2FA code I am unable to test this without an account however it's interesting that you are able to fill if you copy the code from your phone. In order for 2FA to work, both the website and your device need to generate the same exact 2FA code at the same time. If the website generates one that is different than yours, you will get an error that your code is incorrect.

2FA is highly reliant on your device’s clock so my first suggestion would be to check the computer’s clock and make sure it is as accurate as it can be, you can check with this website: https://time.is/.

Once you have confirmed the time is correct and if you are still having trouble let us know so we can try a different approach.

• Scoffbrand
    Scoffbrand
    Community Member
    Options

Hi. I've saved the login info like you said and now works. Still no pop-up in 2FA field but now the code worked. Thanks

• Hey @Scoffbrand,

Thank you for the update, are you able to fill the 2FA field if you click on the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar and click 'Autofill' next to the item?

• Scoffbrand
    Scoffbrand
    Community Member
    Options

Nope, when i click on autofill nothing happends. I can see is trying to do something and the extension image appears at the end of last box for 2 FA code but it's for a short period

• Thanks for getting back to me @Scoffbrand.

Can you possibly send over some page details so we can file an issue with our development team to see if we can improve the behaviour on this page? Here's how:

Navigate to the page with the filling issue.

1. Right click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar.
    2. Click Help and choose Collect Page Structure.
    3. 1Password will save a .json file to your "Downloads" folder.
    4. Attach the downloaded .json file to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com with a link to this thread.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.