"you can only sign in to one Our Family account at a time" - unsolvable error?

Options
drewe20001
drewe20001
Community Member

My daughter is unable to sign into 1Password 8 on her Mac, despite me helping her Rescue her account and reset her password today.

The prompt on her Mac, after entering the correct password, says "You can only sign in to one Our Family account at a time. You'll need to sign out of her email account before you can sign in to this account."

her email account = the correct personal email address that's associated with her Family account.

I have not personally seen this message before, and I don't understand what to have her do. I am helping her remotely. She can't sign out, because she isn't even logged into 1Password on her computer. We're trying to get her logged in... and a week ago it seemed to be working fine when I was with her. We don't know what has changed.

She is, at least, able to access her passwords using 1Password on her phone, but she really needs it on her Mac too.

Thank you!

1Password Version: 8.10.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 13.2.1
Browser:_ Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @drewe20001! 👋

Since I don't have access to your daughter's account information here on the public forums, I recommend sending an email to support+forum@1Password.com so that our support team can take a look and advise further. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

• drewe20001
    drewe20001
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for this. I got:
    Your support ticket number is 120989.
    (This is a family account attached to my business account, if that's helpful)

• Thanks @drewe20001

One of the team will be with you as soon as possible. Please continue the discussion via email for your privacy.

ref: ZD-120989

This discussion has been closed.