Beta version flakey.

Options
papa666
papa666
Community Member

I am using on my Mac version 8.10.0-48.BETA. And am having real issues with the log in with Apple Watch. Each time I start the OS I have to input the password (will not ask or show the watch at the login screen) on each instance of the app. I feel that this is an issue with the Beta versions and I want to load back to the stable version. HOW?

1Password Version: 8.10.0-48.BETA
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Ventura 13.3
Browser:_ Safari/Brave/Chrome

Comments

• @papa666

To confirm the issue, I'd like to look at a diagnostic report. That said, your description aligns with a known issue. It's one we've filed with Apple as it's an OS side issue and seems to be related specifically to Ventura. I'd be happy to look at a report should you wish to send one over to further verify.

1. Open 1Password.
    2. Press command and comma. The 1Password preferences will open.
    3. Tap Advanced.
    4. Click Send Diagnostics.
    5. Click Reveal to locate the report in your downloads folder.

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

• Your forum username: papa666
    • A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/139289/beta-version-flakey#latest

• Please do not post your diagnostic report to the forum. This is for your privacy and security.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.