Quick Access Opens on Wrong Desktop

Options
jbhardman
jbhardman
Community Member

I have this exact problem: https://1password.community/discussion/140923/quick-access-opening-on-wrong-space

I use virtual desktops. Until recently, cmd+shift+space opened quick access wherever I was looking. All of a sudden, it opens on Desktop 2, even though I'm on Desktop 1. I checked the "Assigned To" option as suggested in that thread. Didn't help. I did None and All Desktops, same problematic behavior. Also, I never changed that setting when it stopped working.

Any ideas?

1Password Version: 8.10.13
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 13.5.1
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @jbhardman! 👋

I'm sorry that Quick Access is opening on the wrong desktop on your Mac as well. An internal issue has been opened with our development so that they can investigate further. Hopefully we can get this fixed with a future update. I'm sorry for the frustration that the bug has caused.

While I'm not able to provide any sort of forecast as to if or when we'll be able to resolve this issue, I can tell you that we're aware that it's something in need of fixing. I hope you can understand.

Thank you again for taking the time to report this issue to us and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#10728

This discussion has been closed.