AutoFill issues

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: AutoFill isn't working after updating to the latest version.

Comments

• Dum
    Dum
    Community Member
    Options

I’m having the same issues. I’ve disabled and re-enabled all the checkmarks in the autofill screen in iOS settings, restarted my device and no luck.

I only can get 1P autofill modal to show up in Safari. In other apps I either get nothing at all or sometimes I can get the system/iCloud autofill to pop up (even though I don’t even have that enabled as a filling source).

Really hopes this gets fixed soon!

• Hello @Dum! 👋

I'm sorry that you're running into trouble with AutoFill on your iOS device. On the iPhone AutoFill is specifically handled by iOS and 1Password only provides the data for the experience. When you tap on the username or password field in an app do you see "Passwords" appear above your keyboard? If you don't then I would like you to make sure that you have turned on AutoFill to work with 1Password:

1. On the Home screen, tap Settings.
    2. Tap Passwords > Password Options.
    3. Turn on AutoFill Passwords and Passkeys.
    4. Select 1Password.

I only can get 1P autofill modal to show up in Safari

Is this the prompt above the keyboard? Or the web extension inline menu that appears below the username/password field:

in other apps I either get nothing at all or sometimes I can get the system/iCloud autofill to pop up

When you see iCloud Passwords pop-up are you double-tapping on the username/password field and then tapping AutoFill? Or are you tapping on the prompt above the keyboard?

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave