Access archive items directly from the browser extension

Options
1proller
1proller
Community Member

can't access Archive item in browser extension, I have to leave browser and copy item from the app, the password, username and TOTP and so on, very annoying to go back and forth, but I can move items when I using browser extension to archive but I can't access. it would be more productive to access archive items from browser extension. would like to request this feature to
see the image from my iPhone safari extensions. Thanks 🙏🏾

1Password Version: 8.10.24
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 17.3
Browser: Safari

Comments

• Hello @1proller! 👋

Thank you for the feedback! Can you tell me a little more about how often you need to access items from the Archive when using 1Password in the browser? The Archive is designed to be a place you put items that you don't need to access or fill anymore and don't want cluttering up your vault. Have you considered putting items that you may need to still access from time to time in another vault instead?

If you place the items in another vault then you can hide that vault from regular use by opening 1Password for Safari's settings, tapping Accounts & vaults, and deselecting the vault. Then, when you search for a login you can still select the hidden vault from the screen in your screenshot and search it specifically for the login that you need.

Let me know if that would work. 🙂

-Dave