Annoying popup

hazzig
hazzig
Community Member

Please, can you tell me how I can stop this window to popup everytime I open 1password client?

I turn this off and confirm my choice but it keeps asking me every single time now?? I don´t want to share my analytics with you, please stop being so annoying.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @hazzig! 👋

I'm sorry that you're seeing the prompt unexpectedly reappear, that definitely isn't right. So that I can look into this further, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Windows PC:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

• ilia
    ilia
    Community Member
    edited February 23

Same situation.
    Every some amount of time this pop-up appears despite I have already disabled it.

1Password for Mac 8.10.24 (81024044)

• Dave_1P
    edited February 23

@ilia

I'm sorry that you're also seeing the pop-up appear again. Would you mind sending in a diagnostics report so that I can better understand what's happening and work on a resolution?

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#28106

• ilia
    ilia
    Community Member
    edited February 23

Hello Dave
    Thanks for help
    Support ticket id is: BRA-37469-871

• @ilia

Thank you for the Support ID, I confirm that your email made it to the right team. One of my colleagues will send you a reply as soon as they've reviewed the diagnostics report that you sent in. Please continue the conversation there.

-Dave

• RarityMonk
    RarityMonk
    Community Member

Same issue here. Support ticket raised today as per thread instructions: NJN-92833-798

• @RarityMonk

Thank you for posting the Support ID, one of my colleagues will send you a reply over email soon. Please continue the conversation there.

-Dave

ref: NJN-92833-798