Problem logging into PNC Bank App

Options
jazzper21
jazzper21
Community Member

For the last 2 months, when I open PNC Bank App, I authenticate into 1Pass (via facial recognition), but then my user and password aren’t auto filled into PNC. The PNC screen just freezes. I could kill the app, and do this 2-3 more times, then it would finally work. As of late, that doesn’t even work anymore. The only way I can log in is to copy/paste my password in manually. Any ideas? Thanks!!

1Password Version: 8.10.24
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 17.3
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• jazzper21
    jazzper21
    Community Member
    Options

This is the “freeze” screen…

• Dave_1P
    edited January 29
    Options

Hello @jazzper21! 👋

I'm sorry that the PNC app freezes when you're filling your login information into the app. I downloaded the app on my iPhone and tried to fill a set of test credentials and they appeared to fill properly. Can you try the following:

1. Restart your iPhone.
    2. Make sure that you're running version 4.43 of the PNC bank app: How to manually update apps on your Apple device - Apple Support (CA)

Let me know if you're still seeing the same issue after trying these steps.

-Dave

• jazzper21
    jazzper21
    Community Member
    edited January 30
    Options

Thanks @Dave_1P - I restarted and I am on 4.43 and I'm still getting the frozen screen. Thx!

• jazzper21
    jazzper21
    Community Member
    Options

I just reinstalled the PNC app as well, and it's still freezing

• @jazzper21

I'm sorry that the steps didn't help. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave