1password Windows11 app blinking

saitoro
saitoro
Community Member
edited March 14 in Windows

I have a question about the 1password app for Windows.
While using the app, the entire layout of the app blinks or flickers to black just by hovering over the left side where the categories and tags are lined up, making it very difficult to use.
Is there any way to improve this?

1Password Version: 1Password for Windows 8.10.27 (81027003)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 11 ver.22H2
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @saitoro! 👋

I'm sorry that you're seeing issues with the layout of the 1Password for Windows app. It sounds like you're running into an issue that our developers are currently working to resolve. The following workaround has helped others avoid the issue while we're waiting for a permanent fix in a future update:

1. Open and unlock the 1Password app.
    2. Click your account or collection at the top of the sidebar and choose Settings.
    3. Choose Appearance.
    4. Uncheck "Tags" under the Always show in Sidebar section.

Let me know if you still see the issue after trying these steps.

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#28117

• saitoro
    saitoro
    Community Member
    edited March 10

Thank you for your response.@Dave_1P !
    Unfortunately, these steps did not solve the problem.

• @saitoro

I'm sorry that the steps didn't help. The next time that the issue occurs, I'd like you to generate a diagnostics report from your Windows PC so that I can investigate this further:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

• saitoro
    saitoro
    Community Member

The support ticket ID is NKZ-29325-3333.

• @saitoro

Thanks for posting the Support ID. One of my colleagues will send you a reply via email as soon as they've reviewed your diagnostics report. To prevent having the same conversation in two places at once, I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: NKZ-29325-333

This discussion has been closed.