[Feature Request] Share document to 1Password via Share Sheet

Options
Rediwed
Rediwed
Community Member
edited March 22 in iOS

I have recently switched to iOS and of course also installed 1Password.

It has already come up in several occasions where I wanted to add a document to 1Password that was inside an app, in my mailbox, or available online.

Each time I’ve been trying to “share” the document to 1Password, only to find it is not a target app in the share sheet. It would really be great if you can directly share files to 1Password to be able to save them in an item.

I know the current workflow is too first save the file to files, and then import them. However this is not a convenient method (many steps), and you risk leaving the files sitting somewhere in the mess that is the file-structure on mobile devices.

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @Rediwed!

Thank you for the request! I would personally love to see this as well. While I can't make any promises, I've filed a feature request on your behalf.

It sounds like you're already familiar with the current options for saving files to 1Password on iOS but I wanted to share our guide just in case: Save important files in 1Password

Let me know if there's anything else that I can help you with.

-Dave

ref: PB-38931421

• Rediwed
    Rediwed
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Dave! I’m looking forward to future developments 😄

• JonM1PW
    Options

Hey @Rediwed!

On behalf of Dave, you're welcome. Thanks again for your feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve 1Password and ideas like these go a long way to ensuring we're meeting our customers where they are.

Let me know if I can provide any further assistance.

-Jon