iOS 18: Safari Extension is much smaller

benf
benf
Community Member
in iOS

I’m not sure if this is expected behaviour, but as you can see from the screenshot the 1Password plug-in is quite smaller

Is this expected behaviour?

1Password Version: 8.10.36 81036031
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iPadOS 18.0 (22A5297f)
Browser: Safari

Comments

• Dave_1P
    edited July 23

Hello @benf! 👋

I'm sorry for the delay in responding. That definitely doesn't look right. Are you still seeing the same behaviour on your iPad with the latest beta version of iPadOS 18? If you are then can you try these steps:

1. Fully close Safari on iOS.
    2. Fully close 1Password on iOS.
    3. Open and unlock the main 1Password app from your home screen.
    4. Open Safari and go to any webpage.
    5. Tap on the AA icon in the address bar.
    6. Tap on 1Password in the menu.
    7. Follow the prompt to unlock 1Password for Safari with your account password.

Does this resolve the issue or do you see the same formatting of the pop-up? I look forward to hearing from you.

-Dave

• benf
    benf
    Community Member

Hey @Dave_1P,

Can confirm this issue is still happening in iPadOS 18.0 (22A5316j). Oddly I notice that the 1Password Safari extension in iOS is different to the iOS app version.

• @benf

Thanks for confirming that you still see the issue. If you're willing to send in a diagnostics report then I can have that passed along to our development team:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

-Dave

• benf
    benf
    Community Member
    edited August 13

@Dave_1P

Sorry it’s taken me so long to come back to you. support ticket ID is SKK-63141-256

• Thank you for posting the Support ID, one of my colleagues will respond to you via email soon. 🙂

-Dave

ref: SKK-63141-256