Safari extension shows empty vaults

I have over 1K passwords and other items saved in my vault, yet my Safari extension shows zero items when accessed from the toolbar button, yet the field suggestions are working fine. I'm concerned some malicious client is intercepting communication between the extension and the app. Anyone know what's going on?

1Password Version: 8.10.48
Extension Version: 8.10.46.34
OS Version: macOS 15.0.1
Browser: Safari

Comments

• Hello @ramik! 👋

I'm sorry that you're seeing a message that says "No items in this vault" in the 1Password pop-up in Safari. Try these steps:

1. Open your browser.
    2. Right-click on the 1Password icon in your browser's toolbar and click Settings.
    3. Turn off "Integrate this extension with the 1Password desktop app".
    4. Turn on "Integrate this extension with the 1Password desktop app".

If that doesn't work then I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from 1Password in your browser:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (browser extension)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/148720/safari-extension-shows-empty-vaults
    • Your forum username: ramik

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here.  Thanks very much!

-Dave

• ramik
    ramik
    Community Member

Thanks @Dave_1P. I've tried turning desktop app integration off and back on to no avail. I emailed support as you instructed.

• ramik
    ramik
    Community Member

Support ticket ID is UPX-65613-856.

• @ramik

Thank you for posting the Support ID. One of my colleagues will send you a reply as soon as they've finished reviewing your diagnostics report. Please continue the conversation there.

-Dave

ref: UPX-65613-856