storing server info including url, FTP & emails for domain

Options
dajen
dajen
Community Member

what is the best way to store server info including url, FTP & emails for my domains?

Comments

• mdoan
    mdoan
    Community Member
    Options

I have this question too. I'd love to see a new Category just for domains where we could store the FTP and email info along with Registrar, Hosting Company, domain expiration date, IP Address, and DNS info.

• Hi guys,

Use Logins for these type of data. You can now create custom fields to include other type of data that the Logins don't have. In addition, there's the bonus of filling in the username/password on the websites if it exists.

We're working on an update to add custom field types, so website, email address, generic text, password, and so on can be added as well.

If you reuse the same item structure a lot in Logins, you can create a item template to duplicate from. Basically, you create a blank item with the custom fields/sections you want to reuse and save it with the title that lets you know it's a blank template. Once you do that, you can then just right-click on it to duplicate from it; saving you a lot of time from creating the same custom fields and sections each time.

This discussion has been closed.