Safari & Chrome browser extensions not syncing

Options
Dan Kassis
Dan Kassis
Community Member

Hello, and I want to apologize in advance because I see other users posting about this here. But there is a lot of chatter about it and I'm having trouble sorting through all the details

So here's my situation: Running v4.0.8 from the App Store. Uninstalled both browser extensions, quit the browsers, and reinstalled both extensions. Confirmed I'm running 4.0.1 extension for Safari and 4.0.1.99 for Chrome. After changing my password on a website, 1P Mini is showing the new data, but neither of my extensions are picking it up. I had to manually update the new password in the Mac app. Then I had to disable Dropbox sync, and then re-enable it for the new data to show up there. Why aren't my browser extensions syncing with my agilekeychain file on Dropbox? Also, why - even after re-enabling sync on the Mac app - does the agilekeychain file show it was last modified 4 days ago? My head is starting to hurt. Thanks to any who can help.

Comments

• Hey Dan,

This topic seems to have got lost way at the back page of the 1P4 for Mac forum. Are you still experiencing issues?

After changing my password on a website, 1P Mini is showing the new data, but neither of my extensions are picking it up.

That's very strange since 1Password mini and the browser extensions are actually the same thing. 1Password mini's UI is the front end to the browser extensions.

This discussion has been closed.