new user - can't move .agilekeychain to Dropbox

Options

Help! I am a new user and just downloaded the software. My .agilekeychain folder is not appearing under Dropbox. When I go under Preferences - General - Move to Dropbox, the "Move to Dropbox" part is greyed out. Also, the dialog box says "iPassword Trial", but I didn't sign up for a trial - I bought the full version (not sure if that's what is causing the problem). Any advice? Eager to start using but need files to be within Dropbox (I also bought the IOS version for my iPhone and iPad).
Thx!

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2014
    Options

Happy New Year, @cnaumann!

If the Move to Dropbox button is unclickable, it means your 1Password data is already under Dropbox sync control. You can confirm that by looking at the 1Password Data Folder field, just above the button, to see whether the full path looks something like this:

C:\Users\YOUR-NAME\Documents\Dropbox\...\1Password.agilekeychain

You don't sign up for the trial—you're in "trial mode" until you register 1Password (Help > Enter License Key) with the license key you received by e-mail after you purchased your license.

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2014
    Options

the "Move to Dropbox" part is greyed out

1. Dropbox is not installed on your system, or
    2. your 1Password data is already "under Dropbox control", or
    3. you have another 1Password database in your Dropbox (having the same name).
This discussion has been closed.