4.1.2 - Still Syncing Problems (Dropbox)

Options
hnnnng
hnnnng
Community Member

Hello 1Password Team,

I'm using 1Password for years and up to today it probably is the software I recommended most and absolutely never regret all the money I spend for. But today I recognized that I have a problem with syncing my passwords by using Dropbox.

After researching a bit, the problem should be solved with 4.1.2 - but I can't confirm this.

I got the following message in 1Password: http://cl.ly/image/022P183r1v1g which means something like "deactivate synchronisation or choose another option".

After trying to deactivate, delete and activate the syncing again nothing changed.

And I want to underline that syncing is absolutely essential for me because of having various iOS and Android devices.

Thanks in advance and best regards
Henning

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @hnnnng.

I'm sorry you're having trouble getting Dropbox syncing working with 1Password 4.1.2. Have you tried restarting your Mac since discovering this problem? If restarting doesn't fix it please email us a Diagnostics Report and we'll help you in email; instructions are here:

Sending us your Diagnostics Report to help us help you!

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forum, but do include a link to this topic in the email so we can "connect the dots" when we receive it. A quick comment here mentioning that you've sent it would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

• hnnnng
    hnnnng
    Community Member
    Options

Hello sjk and thanks for your quick response!

And yes, I killed my uptime :'( but the message still appears. The report is mailed to you and I hope this helps.

Thank you and best regards
    Henning

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Henning ( @hnnnng ),

Thanks so much for sending that Report along to us! We'll respond directly via email to avoid creating any confusion between here and there. :)

This discussion has been closed.