Corrupt interface

Options
Justin Hourigan
Justin Hourigan
Community Member

Above is a screenshot of the interface of 1Password 4 for Mac. I have tried uninstall and reinstalling the app but each time the interface appears the same. Is this a corruption of the password database or a preference file somewhere?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Justin,

I can understand that how this could be very disconcerting, but please don't worry about your data being corrupted. I've seen this before with users who have their home folder stored on a server. Is your system set up this way?

• Justin Hourigan
    Justin Hourigan
    Community Member
    Options

No, my home directory is in the normal /Users/[Username] The database is stored in Dropbox. How do I resolve the interface problems?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Justin,

Let's take a closer look at your system here: could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

http://learn.agilebits.com/1Password4/diagnostic-report.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.