1Password no longer working

Options
Jensandy
Jensandy
Community Member

Last week I did a update on my Macbook, and when my computer restarted 1Password was gone. It was gone from my Applications as well as from my Chrome browser. I downloaded the program again and my passwords synced right up to my account. But the program has not worked from the beginning.

It no longer allows for me to Command + \ to fill in a password, it longer prompts me to save a new log in, nor does it allow me to log in even when the program is open and I'm launching the page directly from the program.

Then after uninstalling and reinstalling I hit the Sync option in the Preferences and now all of my passwords are gone too!

Help!

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Jensandy,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble with 1Password right now. I think the most efficient way to get this sorted out is to take a closer look at your system to find out what's going on in there. Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

http://learn.agilebits.com/1Password4/diagnostic-report.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.