1Password for Mac, Windows, and iPhone

Options
deno
deno
Community Member

Hello,

I am researching for the best password manager. I have a Windows and MacOS machines + an iphone. Is there a bundled price for 1Password client or I have to buy the iOS + the bundled MacOS/Win? (In that case $17.99 + $69.99)

Best regards,
Mladen

Comments

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @deno,

1Password licenses are sold per-platform, which means that you'll need to buy 1Password for each operating system that you want to use it on.

As you've noticed, we do have a Mac + Windows bundle available on our store. But, since Apple provides no way to bundle App Store apps, 1Password for iOS is necessarily a separate purchase. If you'd like to purchase 1Password 4 for iOS, you need to do so on the App Store: http://j.mp/1PasCS

• deno
    deno
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @JasperP,

thanks for the answer. I have found similar question in the forum. It would have been nice to have some policy of combining the versions and giving price off. I believe this could increase your customers. This is the reason for me not picking 1Password (for now).

Best regards,
    deno

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @deno,

Thanks so much for the feedback here. As @JasperP mentions above, Apple doesn't provide us much of an option when it comes to bundling the Mac and iOS apps, but we do our best to accommodate users who want to have 1Password on all of their devices.

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

This discussion has been closed.