Any way to revert to previous password?

Options
SVanDee
SVanDee
Community Member

Is there any way to revert to or view the previous password after saving a Login with a new password?

I'm changing lots of passwords on sites that Watchtower has flagged. I have learned not to Save the new password in 1PW until the web site has accepted the new one in case something goes wrong so I can Cancel and backup to the old one. But sometimes I get confused and Save the new password before the web site has accepted it in which case I wish I could tell 1PW to revert of undo the change.

Comments

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @SVanDee,

You can view an item's previous passwords by clicking the show previously used passwords button:

Please let us know if you have any other questions. We're always happy to help! :)

• SVanDee
    SVanDee
    Community Member
    Options

Well, that's embarrassing. Don't know how I missed it. Thanks for taking the time to answer even dumb questions.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2014
    Options

Hi @SVanDee,

I'm glad to hear that @JasperP was able to help get you sorted out! I won't tell you how long it took me to notice that little button at the bottom of the screen ... no questions are dumb, we're here to ensure that 1Password is working for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.