auto login to forum not working

Options
WilDieteren
WilDieteren
Community Member

L.S.,

I have never been able to auto login to this forum. Running the saved login just gets me to the forum URL, I have to subsequently click Sign In and resubmit the login. I have saved the login several times without solving the problem. I am assuming that the problem is rare, but are still hoping someone can help.

The OS version: OSX 10.9.3, the 1Password version: MAS 4.4, the browser: Firefox 30beta, and the extension version: 4.2.1. As far as the browser is concerned, Chrome 35 and Safari 7.0.4 have the same problem.

Wil Dieteren

Comments

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @WilDieteren,

Could you please sign out and visit this page: https://discussions.agilebits.com/entry/signin

Once there, try saving a new login manually:

Saving a new Login manually

Please let us know if that helps! :)

• WilDieteren
    WilDieteren
    Community Member
    Options

Jasper,

Thanks for the quick reply\solution: it worked.

Wil

P.S. I am in doubt whether to upgrade to MAS version 4.4.1, as some people seem to be having issues. Would you recommend just going ahead or holding of a bit?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @WilDieteren‌

I'm so glad to hear that saving a new Login helped you out. This is a great tip to keep in your back pocket for any Logins that misbehave on you. Re-saving a new Login can often get things working properly again. :)

As far as updating to 4.4.1 goes, I haven't heard of any troubling issues that should get in your way. What have you heard that is concerning you?

• WilDieteren
    WilDieteren
    Community Member
    Options

Megan,

For the record, I had saved a new login several times, but each time the wrong URL was saved. Only after using the URL Jasper supplied did saving a new login help.

As far as the 4.4.1 version is concerned, I just noticed there were a number of threads mentioning version 4.4.1 issues. Think I will go ahead and update anyway.

Wil

• Jasper
    Options

You're welcome! Please let us know if you run into any trouble. We're always happy to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.