freeletics.com login not working

Options
Philipp Dollinger
Philipp Dollinger
Community Member

Hey!

Unfortunately the login on freeletics.com isn't working. It keeps putting the data into the registration field instead of the overlay which is used for the login.

Any tips or tricks?

Thanks,
Philipp

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Philipp,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this site. Thanks for including the URL, it gives us a much better place to start. The problem here is that overlay. Since the log in pane is not visible until you click the 'Sign In' button, when you use Go and Fill (selecting the item from Mini or clicking on the URL in the main app) to open the Freeletics page, 1Password can't 'see' the log in fields and so fills in the registration fields instead. Essentially, you have asked it to fill, so it's doing the best that it can with the fields that are visible.

For this site, you will need to navigate to the URL and click the 'Sign In' button. Once the log in pane is visible, use ⌘\ (_Command-_) to fill your details.

I know this isn't a perfect answer, but I do hope this helps. :)

• Philipp Dollinger
    Options

Hey Megan,

thanks for the answer and sorry for my late reply! Unfortunately that's exactly what I tried and it doesn't work. If I press the login button to open the overlay and use the shortcut to fill in my details, 1Password fills in the forms but it fills in both forms - the overlay and the one in the background. What 1Password doesn't do is press the correct button to submit (it tries to press the one in the background).

Philipp

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2014
    Options

Ah. Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying, Philipp. It can be tricky to test autosubmit when we don't have an account on a particular site, but in this case I think I may have a good solution for you.

What happens if you save a brand new Login item by following these exact steps?

https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-mac-kb/4/en/topic/saving-a-login-manually

That allows 1Password to “relearn” a page’s fields, and in my testing it learned them correctly since I didn't have anything input in the registration form when I saved the new Login.

It is usually best to save Login items when and where you intend to fill them for the best results. In some cases that can mean that when 1Password prompts you to save a Login item based on a registration form, you may wish to decline and save it when you are actually logging in to the site rather than registering for it. 1Password tries to be smart about this, but there are some sites which can trip it up.

I hope that helps. Please let me know.

Cheers!

• Philipp Dollinger
    Options

Hey khad,

awesome, thanks! That did the trick... :)

Philipp

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Great news! Thanks for letting me know that everything is working well. :)

Have a wonderful rest of your week!

This discussion has been closed.