1Password 5 doesn't show all data after switching to iCloud Drive [Eventually resolved on its own]

Options
entr04y
entr04y
Community Member
edited October 2014 in Mac

I was set up on 1password5 to do dropbox sync. I had the beta(s) installed as I have been running yosemite for the last few months. I had switched to dropbox when the iCloud drive conversion happened. Both my phone (ios8) and the computer (Yosemite) in question were in sync up to this point over dropbox.

This morning I installed the release version of 1password5 from the mac app store and switched my syncing back to iCloud. The app told me that it didn't find any data in iCloud and would sync the data. Once that was complete, I switched my phone to iCloud syncing. I got another message telling me that iCloud data was there and it would merge the data.

Once that was done, several items that I had created in the last few weeks were gone. When I went to restore the backup, there was only one backup listed from July and one from this morning after I had done the sync.

I did manage to find the other set of backups that I had and restored the file from just prior to syncing and got all my data back, however, I can not re-enable iCloud sync as 1password tells me iCloud is not available and to enable it in system preferences. System preferences shows it enabled for 1password mini and that is the only entry.... this is the same as another user reported in another thread.

Comments

• entr04y
    entr04y
    Community Member
    Options

Update, iCloud syncing seems to work now... don't know why.

• Hi @entr04y‌,

Thanks for the update to let us know it is working right now. It sounds like iCloud was still in the middle of updating everything and it took a bit of time to get it working.

This discussion has been closed.