Why I cannot upgrade my licence?

Options
Chastepe
Chastepe
Community Member

Hi I recently bought a second Mac computer and I would like to buy an additional licence, in a discounted price if this is possible. However, when I insert my licence key in the "Upgrade Licence" text box all the options I am offered for are greyed out except for Knox which is not what I want to buy. If anyone can help, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

Without knowing what version of 1Password you are using, it's hard to interpret your observation, but it is worth remembering that the license you already have permits you to install the application on all the devices of the same platform that you use yourself. Your second Mac doesn't require a different license from your first one.

• Chastepe
    Chastepe
    Community Member
    edited October 2014
    Options

I had bought a single licence key for 1password 4 for Mac + Windows Bundle. The second Mac Computer I bought is for my brother, so I don't know if I can still use my Licence Key in that Mac with a different username.

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited October 2014
    Options

I doubt there is a discount if it's for a new user in a different household. But I'm not the arbiter of these things.

• Hi @Chastepe‌,

The best way to have that dealt with is to email in to support+mac@agilebits.com. If you provide us with your existing order information we can make sure you're taken care of in the best manner possible.

Cheers.

Rick

• Chastepe
    Chastepe
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @rickfillion‌,
    I just sent you an email with my licence key.
    Thanks.

• Hi @Chastepe‌,

I just sent you a reply to your email. :smile:

ref: HFT-78458-493
    ref:BO - 692197

• Chastepe
    Chastepe
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @chrisdj‌,
    I received it.
    Thanks a lot. :)