1Password 5.0.2 available for website but 5.0 for Mac App Store? [5.0.2 has been submitted to MAS]

Options
livefeed
livefeed
Community Member
edited November 2014 in Mac

Hello, The MacApp Store version is at 5.0.2 but mine is at 5.0 and I don't see it in the software update, any ideas?

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    Options

There will always be subtle differences in the numbers, it corresponds to Mac App Store or Web store. The staff have said the numbers are there to enable them to easily tell the difference when looking at troubleshooting logs etc.

If the Mac App Store tells you that you have the latest then, usually its correct. The only exception would be were Apple has one in the system pending review etc. Then as it becomes available you will be notified by the Mac App Store. So fear not trust in the force. :)

The current stable / release versions from the locations are as follows:

Mac App Store = 5.0

AgileBits webstore = 5.0.2

• Hi guys,

@livefeed, thightower's right. There will always be a subtle difference between the Mac App Store and the website version but in this case, you'll often see the MAS version lags behind the website because of the Apple's review process.

Right now, the 1Password 5.0.2 update has been submitted to MAS for review and once it is approved, it will be made available instantly to everybody.

• wpcodeking
    wpcodeking
    Community Member
    Options

Has anyone else had this problem?
    I have the AppStore version 5.0 (500019) and I see that 1Password is now at version 5.02 but the update is not showing in the AppStore although I've checked many times.

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited November 2014
    Options

@wpcodeking‌

This topic should get you sorted. https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/154772/#Comment_154772

I have also merged your topic into that thread, making sure to mention you here so you can find it.

Edit : Merge complete

• Hi @wpcodeking,

The 5.0.2 update is not yet available, it's been submitted and awaiting Apple's approval.

This discussion has been closed.