1P doesn't recognise BrainHQ login dialogue [Resolved, manually save new Login]

ezlxq1949
ezlxq1949
Community Member
edited November 2014 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

When I log in to my BrainHQ account I get a modal dialogue window in which I enter email address and password. 1P apparently can't see this dialogue and hence or otherwise can't parse it and store the login. Behaviour is the same with Safari and Firefox. Haven't tried Chromium or Chrome.

Go to www.brainhq.com and click "Log In" to see what happens.

Owing to old hardware I am running 1P 3.8.21 under 10.6.8. Can't upgrade.

Any ideas and hints would be most welcome.

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ezlxq1949‌

So I first tried it under 1Password 5 and it worked. Not much help to you there.

Then I loaded up a copy of 1Password 3 and downloaded the extension (version 3.9.20) and performed a manual save of the log in page. I was able to resubmit the Login item and it filled both the email and password like 1Password 5 did.

It might be worth checking to see what version of the extension you're running in case it is that. If you're still having problems can you describe the steps you're taking before it fails, just to see if I'm doing something differently.

• ezlxq1949
    ezlxq1949
    Community Member

Thanks, that worked! My problem was not perceiving the little + sign in the 1Password dialogue box.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ezlxq1949‌

I'm so glad to hear that @littlebobbytables‌ was able to get things working for you - thanks for letting us know!

Since this issue is resolved, I'll close this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new thread, or email us directly at support@agilebits.com - we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.