incorrect charge

Options
msadesign
msadesign
Community Member

I paid for 1P via PayPal (and what an ordeal that is) and was charged $39.99, not $34.99; how would this be resolved please? Also PayPal indicated 1Password 4. And I also have no idea where I am supposed to receive a license?

Comments

• msadesign
    msadesign
    Community Member
    Options

AND I indicated I wanted to pay by credit card but payment was paid by bank withdrawal. Sort of a mess.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited November 2014
    Options

Hi @msadesign‌

If it would be easier I can try to refund the whole order and you can start again fresh?

Please let me know ASAP as we're already past our 30 day money back guarantee and many payment processors don't allow refunds beyond that.

Thanks.

Ben

ref: 174567

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2014
    Options

As for the other parts of your query.

• After completing the transaction you should have received an email from us with a link to download your licence file. If you haven't you can request this email again by visiting this page and using the email address you supplied when you purchased 1Password5.
    • 1Password 4 and 1Password 5 use the same licence - 1Password 5 was a free upgrade to all 1Password 4 users. Don't worry if your PayPal receipt indicated 1Password 4.
    • Once you were passed to the PayPal page for payment processing we're completely out of the loop until PayPal signal that the payment was successful. I'm afraid we don't see any part after you clicked on the button to Pay With PayPal. You would have to take that part of the query up with them I'm afraid - sorry.
  • msadesign
    msadesign
    Community Member
    edited November 2014
    Options

Can't be past the 30 days as the whole thing happened yesterday. But yes that would be a terrific idea and thanks! I really do want to purchase it. And I get the part about PayPal; they do whatever they can to discourage use of credit cards. Not your issue.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @msadesign‌

As requested, we've refunded your purchase of 1Password 5 from our webstore. Please use the link that Ben posted above to refresh our store and try again. :)

Thanks so much for choosing to support 1Password - if you hit any other snags, please let us know and we'll help you through it.

This discussion has been closed.