Item list doesn't scroll in iPassword 5.0.2 (502007)

MacTexan
MacTexan
Community Member

I use 1Password for OS X every day. Sometimes I open the app, but mostly I use the Safari extension. When I opened the app today on my MBP to lookup some software license info, the item list would not scroll normally with my mouse's scroll wheel. I then tried with my trackpad and that didn't work either. I opened 1Password on my iMac and it has the same trouble. The only way to scroll the item list is to drag an item slightly to force the scrollbar to visible and grab the scrollbar.
Just thought I'd let you know and see if anyone else is experiencing this.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

Would you take a look at this thread in the beta forum, please, and see if anything there appears to be the same as you are reporting. You'll see, if so, that it's the current subject of a "bug hunt"—so you may be able to assist in tracking down the bug.

Sorry if that's a red herring but I did think the issues might be related.

Stephen

• Hi @MacTexan,

Can you tell me which OS X version you're using?

• criss
    criss
    Community Member

I just started having this issue as well. I'm running 10.10.2, which I installed 11/22.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @criss‌

At this point we're pretty confident that this issue is only being experienced by people running Apple's beta and it seems to be Apple's issue. I believe we're submitted a report on this to Apple but I think we're going to be dependent on them to sort this one out. Is it possible for you to revert to Apple's stable (10.10.1)?

• grrivera7
    grrivera7
    Community Member

Problem still occurring on Yosemite 10.10.2, I understand this is still beta, but 1P is the ONLY application that exhibits this strange behavior. You guys must be doing something non-standard with the scrolling, not just Apple fault.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @grrivera7‌

I'll certainly pass along that it still isn't working in the latest beta.

ref: OPM-2643

This discussion has been closed.