No network connection detected

Options
hobbes
hobbes
Community Member

Hello all,

I get “no network connection detected” in red in the master password field, no matter what I type. Quick points:
– this an Android 4.1 desktop device
– I use dropbox
– the connection with dropbox was successful and the device does have Internet connectivity, I checked
– The device is new, I just set it up, I didn't get 1Password to work on this device for now.

Any idea what I could try?

Comments

• saad
    Options

Hi @hobbes. Sorry to hear you're experiencing a network error in 1Password. After you see the error in red in the master password field, do you see a button that says "Send report"? If you do, could you tap on the button and send us the diagnostic report. The report will give us more information about the error.

Could you also tell us the type of connectivity you are using on your desktop Android device? Are you using WiFi, Bluetooth or LAN for Internet?

• hobbes
    hobbes
    Community Member
    Options

Hello @saad, I uninstalled the app, rebooted the android device, installed again and it worked. The issue is solved. It seems it was an android issue, as I found another app (youtube) witthout connectivity. Still a very strange issue as only some apps were affected...

• saad
    Options

I'm glad to hear you were able to resolve this issue and your Internet connection is working properly on your device now. Thanks for letting us know. :)

This discussion has been closed.