Was Family Pack...

Options
kthomas
kthomas
Community Member

We had a family pack lisc. but upon upgrading I seem to have been demoted to a single user lisc. I saw no option, after entering the old serial, for purchasing a family pack. Attempting to upgrade user #2 and purchase another lisc, I'm not allowed to get another single user lisc. I'm really confused here as to how to upgrade two more supervisors. I hope you can advise. - in a related matter, is there an edu or non-profit lisc option available? Thanks!

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

When version 5 was released, the family license was discontinued. However, the terms for the single user license also changed so that up to six members of a family in the same household can use it on that single user license. So you don't need to buy it again for other family members. Just have them download a copy and give them access to your license file to register them.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @kthomas‌

I hope hawkmoth's reply helped, he is quite (as in completely) correct. While it may say single licence we've not limited it in any way compared to the licence you purchased as to do that would be a really crappy move and we're not like that.

Now if you still want additional licences for non-family members we do have an educational licence. Let us know if that is something you're interested in and we can supply some more details :smile:

• kthomas
    kthomas
    Community Member
    Options

Yea! Thank you both!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of hawkmoth and littlebobbytables, you're very welcome! I'm glad their information was helpful for you. If you need anything else, we're always happy to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.