I exported a group of items from one vault to a new vault using the 1PIF format to move items. Some of the items go missing when importing items into the new vault. The original vault has 165 logins in the login categories, the new vault only shows 134 items after import. Similar things occur when I move some software license data. The software categories has an additional problem where some records are missing several fields.
The original vault is agilepassword, the new one is opvault.
Some software licenses have attachments while others do not, both kinds go missing.
The missing logins appear to be random to me, they are in various parts of the alphabet.
It does not matter if I export one category at a time or the entire DB, either one loses information.
I tried importing by clicking yes on each record, one at a time. I also tried importing using yes to all. Either one gets the same result.
The icon for the new vault appears to be different on my second laptop. Both run Windows 10 x64 and have all current Windows update and the same version of 1Password.
The only thing I haven't tried yet is to see if I can directly import the old agilepassword vault then prune out unneeded records.
1Password Version: 184.108.40.2062
Extension Version: 4.4.3
OS Version: Windows 10 x64
Sync Type: Dropbox