"All Vaults" feature for mac desktop

Options
bruce_lowekamp
bruce_lowekamp
Community Member

I love the new "All Vaults" option in the iOS app, but it doesn't seem to be in the mac or windows apps. Am I missing it somehow, or is it coming to the desktop apps?

Thanks,
Bruce

1Password Version: 5.4.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• oshloel
    oshloel
    Community Member
    Options

The All Vaults feature is in version 5.5 beta 18 & above. You can get it by checking for updates and selecting the box to include beta versions.

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

The only thing I'd add to oshloel's comment is that you may want to be wary about installing the beta if you're currently using the Mac App Store version of 1P—because the beta is effectively the AgileBits store version and so won't support iCloud sync (assuming that is important to you). Additionally, running both versions of 1P on your Mac can cause complications, so you might not want to do that.

Stephen

• bruce_lowekamp
    bruce_lowekamp
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. I'm on the agilebits version, but I think I may wait for it to hit the released version---I do run some beta software but don't want to commit to it unless I really have time to dive in and help debug issues. :)

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @bruce_lowekamp,

I wise decision. Running betas is incredibly helpful for developers but given there are potential issues in doing so you need to have the time to do so as well as the right frame of mind and even mood - some software you just simply need to work. We are working hard to bring a stable version of 1Password for Mac with the All Vaults view so hopefully you won't have to wait too long :smile:

This discussion has been closed.