credit card info disappeared

drl
drl
Community Member

I have a number of credit cards saved in 1Password. I use one as my main credit card, most recently just last week. Today, I noticed that the info on that credit card was not found in my 1 Password file. I have have had no issues and have found and used this credit card info multiple times successfully since updating to version 6.0 two months ago.

1Password Version: 6.0
Extension Version: 4.5.5.90
OS Version: OS 10.11.4
Sync Type: home network, not iCloud

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

Hi @drl,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having some trouble.

1. Please update to the current version of 1Password. We have released 5 new versions since version 6.0.
    2. Is the item completely missing from your vault? Or is the item there just missing some specific information?
    3. If it's the latter, could you tell me exactly what info is missing from the item?
    4. Are you missing any other data from within items or entire items?
    5. Do you have a recent backup of your data that may contain the item with all data intact (Preferences > Backups). Don't restore it just yet. I just want to know if that might be an option.
    6. I notice that you listed "home network" as your son type. Can you tell me a bit more about your sync setup?

Before we go too much further, it would be prudent to create a backup (File > Backup).

This discussion has been closed.